|If you would like to express your support for this issue, please fill in the signature boxes below and press the "Sign the Petition" button.
|1) Taxpayers' Bill of Rights (TABOR). Limit federal spending growth to the percentage in population growth plus the rate of inflation; provide taxpayers the option of filing a post-card sized return using a low, flat tax rate of 15%|
2) End Tax-funded abortions. Stop federal payments to Planned Parenthood and prohibit any taxpayer-subsidized health insurance plan from covering abortion
3) Defend American Borders. Complete America's border-protection initiatives using remaining funds from the so-called stimulus bill
4) King Dollar. Preserve a strong dollar so that Americans' savings aren't wiped out by inflation and the U.S. dollar remains the world's reserve currency
5) Empower American Business. Immediately slash corporate tax rates to 15% and scrap the capital-gains tax altogether
6) Defend America. Strengthen America to defend our homeland and fully fund an operational, layered missile-defense system
7) Statism Exit Plan. De-fund czars; immediately cease bailout payments to failed companies; ban future bailouts
8) End Generational Theft. As few believe America's entitlement programs will be able to pay benefits to future generations, provide younger workers the choice of diverting payroll/Social Security taxes into personal retirement accounts
9) Restore America's System of Justice. Introduce penalties for frivolous lawsuits, where those who launch unsuccessful lawsuits are liable for the defendants' legal bills
10) American Energy Independence. All-of-the-Above strategy that embraces alternatives, expands and accelerates exploration and production of oil and natural gas, and jumpstarts dramatic increases in nuclear power
|- Tom Price (R-GA), chairman of the Republican Study Committee|
- Michael Williams, Texas Railroad Commissioner & Republican candidate for Senate
- Rep. Jep Hensarling (R-TX), member of the Republican Study Committee
- Rick Crawford, Republican congressional candidate, Arkansas 1st district
- Marco Rubio, Florida Republican senatorial candidate
- Michelle Malkin, author of "Culture of Corruption"
- Rep. Kenny Marchant (R-TX), member of the Republican Study Committee
- Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO), member of the Republican Study Committee
- Erick Erickson, editor of RedState.com
- Rob Curnock, Republican congressional candidate, Texas 17th district
- Sen. Jim DeMint, author of "Saving Freedom: We Can Stop America's Slide Into Socialism"
- Adam Andrzejewski, Republican gubernatorial candidate in Illinois
- Chuck DeVore, California assemblyman & Republican senatorial candidate
- Craig Shirley, author of "Rendezvous with Destiny: Ronald Reagan and the Campaign That Changed America"
- Steve Forbes, former Republican presidential candidate and CEO of Forbes Inc.
- Tim James, Republican gubernatorial candidate in Alabama
- George Allen, former Governor of Virginia
- Ovide Lamontagne, candidate for candidate for Senate in NH
- Laurence Verga, congress in Virginia's 5th District
- Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz), member of the Republican Study Committee
- Danny Tarkanian, former UNLV basketball great and Nevada candidate for Senate
- Dick Armey, co-author of the Contract with America & former Republican majority leader
- Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House & co-author of '94 Contract with America
|Show your support by signing our petition below|
|Total Number of Signers: 25962
|Your signature will be added from the information you provide below. To protect your privacy, your last name will not be displayed on the web site.